Feb 5, 2009

Poetry Response: Child,Child


My inferences based on this poem, is that this poem is so real, & I noticed maybe, the poet was feeling Loved once in her life while she was a child, so maybe she made that poem to inform how her love life was as a child.
She feels loved, or she wonders where that love gone ? In her poem, it says "
CHILD, child, love while you can, The voice and the eyes and the soul of a man; Never fear though it break your heart. " In my opinion, that means she wondering where have that love go, if she is saying Love while you can.
I believe the meaning to this, is that Love while you still young & while you can, because once that love is gone it can never begin, I think that cause' it's true, that happens a lot in life. So maybe that happened to her.
I don't really connect to it, cause' i never fell in love but I do think that this is an amazing poem & very well spoken out, I can't forget that it rhymes, which I love about poems. But, I do like the poem a lot cause' it speaks out the truth in Love.

No comments:

Jonass Brotherrs;sz

Jonass Brotherrs;sz
J o e B r o s s !