Jan 27, 2009

Poetry vs. Prose

The article " Birmingham Campaign " is about showing people how to act , how to be , how the world should really be. Like back in the old days, everyone use to be very races & now I noticed that, that racism have stop. I also notice that people protest in Birmingham began with a selective when he said, " The purpose of ... direct action is to create a situation so crisis-buying Campaign packed that it will inevitably open the door to negotiation".
I can't forget about the the poem that was read to me after which was really interesting and it made me read it twice or maybe 3 times because ' it seems like I couldn't quite get it . But' when I finally got it I thought that the little girl that was in the poem, She wanted to go march the streets if Birmingham in a Freedom March but at that March there was a Bomb explosion which made her lose her daughter.

No comments:

Jonass Brotherrs;sz

Jonass Brotherrs;sz
J o e B r o s s !